The 2020 Rotary Santa Run is Virtual! Join us December 5th – 20th!
Start the holiday season off even merrier and get your family, best buddies, or coworkers to run with you! Deck yourselves out in your Santa suits, or design your own unique costumes. Join the others to form a sea of Santas and Run For a Cause as a Claus!
This event is held by the Rotary Club of Arlington Heights to raise funds for our annual Community Grants Program. To date, the Rotary Club of Arlington Heights, with your assistance has donated over $250,000 to worthy causes throughout Arlington Heights and neighboring communities, directly as a result of the Santa Run.
Whether you have run in the past, or are a first time runner, you should be proud of your involvement in this annual holiday tradition. Click here to learn more about our organization and the history of the Santa Run.
Spread the word! The more the merrier!
Rotary Santa Hunt
This year for some extra fun, we’re adding a Santa Scavenger Hunt. This is open to anyone, registered or not, although scavenger hunt contestants who are registered for the Santa Run qualify for higher value prizes.
Rotary Santa Run Scavenger Hunt Rules
1. Find as many of the Sponsored Rotary Santas as you can for a chance to win a gift card. The more sponsored Santas you find, the more chances you have to win. Download the PDF file below for a list of Santas and their locations.
2. Scavenger hunt starts November 15th and runs through December 20th with the final winners announced on December 21st.
3. When you find a Santa, take a photo of yourself with Santa showing the sponsor’s name, upload your photo to Facebook or Instagram and tag the Rotary Santa Run Facebook page using #RotarySantaHunt2020.
a. Can post on either FB or IG. Must Tag the FB page or IG page AND #RotarySantaHunt2020
b. Sponsor logo must be visible.
4. Weekly winners will be announced Monday at 12:00pm CST.
a. Winners receive either a $50 gift card or $100 gift card. $100 if they are registered for the race and $50 if not.
b. First Monday announcement will be November 23rd.
c. If you do not win, your entry is rolled over to the next week (and every week after if you continue to not win).
d. Gift cards will be for Arlington Heights restaurants or general pre-paid gift cards.
5. The first 4 weeks, there will only be ONE winner per week. The final week there will be multiple winners.
Don’t forget, the Reindeer Run for the 10-and-under crowd which is also virtual this year. Reindeer antlers and a red nose come with every Reindeer Run registration. Dress up your little darlings. Select a course, as long as you think they will want to run. Invite some of their friends, neighbors and relatives. Make a party of it. Candy canes and hot chocolate after their run! Only $5 per Reindeer. Register Today!